One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
As an unintended part of a course of action.‘she would make him pay for this, even if she killed herself in the process’
- ‘Of course, in the process of wanting others, we may well be found wanting by them.’
- ‘But he suffered a calf injury in the process and will be out for two to three weeks.’
- ‘I think everyone was very relieved to find that he didn't kill anyone in the process.’
- ‘Above it, in the process of closing up, is an establishment called the Solid Rock Cafe.’
- ‘She has assured me that she will get me in the best shape of my life or kill me in the process.’
- ‘It was a good way of getting to know the area and helping the local community in the process.’
- ‘Someone bought me a drink on Tuesday, and they snagged a bargain in the process.’
- ‘They strive to get all they can even if it means ruining someone else in the process!’
- ‘We are at least used now to spiralling costs, so why not keep the planet in a better condition in the process?’
- ‘He has been preparing for the part for months, losing weight in the process and even growing a beard.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.