One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Fully aware and in control of one's thoughts and words; sane.‘would any man in his senses invent so absurd a story?’
- ‘Better still, nobody in his senses will even argue that it can even in future earn profits.’
- ‘No one in his senses doubts the existence of material objects.’
- ‘But I was not in my senses… pushing thoughts of him from my mind, I concentrated solely on getting back as fast as I could.’
- ‘But it did rain a couple of times, and he has arthritis, nobody in their senses would expect him to work in the wet.’
- ‘His sons refused, thinking that their father was not in his senses.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.