One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Fully aware and in control of one's thoughts and words; sane.‘would any man in his senses invent so absurd a story?’
- ‘But it did rain a couple of times, and he has arthritis, nobody in their senses would expect him to work in the wet.’
- ‘His sons refused, thinking that their father was not in his senses.’
- ‘No one in his senses doubts the existence of material objects.’
- ‘But I was not in my senses… pushing thoughts of him from my mind, I concentrated solely on getting back as fast as I could.’
- ‘Better still, nobody in his senses will even argue that it can even in future earn profits.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.