One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Restricted or limited.‘he will find himself in a box on US policy’
- ‘I mean, you make a very relevant point, it is not out there in a box, separate from everything else you do.’
- ‘Put the race in a box, tie it up real tight and store it away in the back of your mind.’
- ‘So, White Tor horses live in a herd, as they would in the wild, not in a box.’
- ‘why watch people living in a box when you can watch people living everyday?’
- ‘Anyway, the challenge of being whoever it is I am is that I don't fit in a box.’
- ‘You can't wrap love in a box or in a bunch of flowers that die after a couple weeks.’
- ‘You know, I love the variety in the morning and the fact that we don't have to be in a box.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.