One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Restricted or limited.‘he will find himself in a box on US policy’
- ‘You can't wrap love in a box or in a bunch of flowers that die after a couple weeks.’
- ‘You know, I love the variety in the morning and the fact that we don't have to be in a box.’
- ‘I mean, you make a very relevant point, it is not out there in a box, separate from everything else you do.’
- ‘why watch people living in a box when you can watch people living everyday?’
- ‘Anyway, the challenge of being whoever it is I am is that I don't fit in a box.’
- ‘So, White Tor horses live in a herd, as they would in the wild, not in a box.’
- ‘Put the race in a box, tie it up real tight and store it away in the back of your mind.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.