One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
attributive Denoting an activity or process that takes place during school hours or on school premises.‘an in-school method of assessment’
- ‘You see, there is the in-school competition and whoever wins that goes to compete against the other district winners.’
- ‘Each includes an idea for an in-school project, as well as questions for debate and discussion, along with a short introduction.’
- ‘These are paired with environmental education, including in-school activities and a week-long conservation camp.’
- ‘It offers enrichment and breadth to offset any narrowing within the in-school curriculum.’
- ‘Families got involved through the poetry competition and there was also an in-school competition held amongst the students to come with the best slogan for the campaign.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.