One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
attributive Denoting an activity or process that takes place during school hours or on school premises.‘an in-school method of assessment’
- ‘These are paired with environmental education, including in-school activities and a week-long conservation camp.’
- ‘You see, there is the in-school competition and whoever wins that goes to compete against the other district winners.’
- ‘Families got involved through the poetry competition and there was also an in-school competition held amongst the students to come with the best slogan for the campaign.’
- ‘It offers enrichment and breadth to offset any narrowing within the in-school curriculum.’
- ‘Each includes an idea for an in-school project, as well as questions for debate and discussion, along with a short introduction.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.