One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The scientific explanation for addictive personality places importance on that fact that the frontal lobes in the brain may underlie impulsivity.’
- ‘After treatment at Biscayne, he increased his problem-solving abilities, had several drug-free tests and received help in controlling his impulsivity.’
- ‘The connection between alcohol and physical violence may relate to impulsivity, cognitive disinhibition, and impaired judgement associated with being under the influence of alcohol.’
- ‘‘Inattention, impulsivity, fidgety movement - these are definitely symptoms,’ she said’
- ‘It also works with people who have a wide range of special needs, such as emotional or behavioural problems, impulsivity, or restlessness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.