One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Starting this Thursday, the intrepid improvisers launch a new ‘comedy experiment.’’
- ‘From 1974 until about 1990, a large part of my compositional time was spent devising music for improvisers, what I now call ‘game pieces.’’
- ‘The improvisers must be quick of thought, but also high in energy; they must remain on high alert for hours, allowing them to react with some confidence and, hopefully, some humour.’
- ‘San Francisco's Mimi Fox will discuss and demonstrate her guitar style while Chicago's Wheatbread Johnson will invite beginners and improvisers to play around with Chicago blues.’
- ‘‘I love and am intrigued by composers like John Cage and improvisers like Evan Parker and Derek Bailey,’ she confesses.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.