One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Leadership-followership under perpetually changing conditions presents a challenge because of the surprise in and imponderability of events.’
- ‘He shows this in the imponderability of puberty; the characters have become more moody, more unpredictable, more secretive.’
- ‘Given these imponderabilities, we suggest to you to take additional precautions until details of the vulnerability have been published, and we have been able to assess it.’
- ‘‘The Peddler and The Cloud’ can be a hopeful journey or a grim warning depending on the mood of the reader, and has the imponderability of a Zen koan.’
- ‘Hardly is this idea taken seriously, though; there are just too many contingencies, necessities and imponderabilities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.