One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The male was no longer tiny (kittens grow quickly) but he would still have the impishness and activity level of a kitten.’
- ‘He had a delightful impishness which was to be a hallmark of his character throughout his life.’
- ‘Certainly there is something youthful in the image posterity holds of both composers: Mozart's impishness, Schubert's ardent drama.’
- ‘Affectionate and devoted to their owners, they exhibit a healthy dose of impishness, a penchant for instinctual problem solving, and a finely developed sense of humor.’
- ‘Lisa has a certain impishness to her character that explains the smirks quite sufficiently on its own.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.