One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is a generation, in other words, that has known impermanence.’
- ‘By fully realizing the impermanence of everything around us, they should not feel as though all their time and energy that was put into the mandala was wasted.’
- ‘Very little here has the energy to grow above two storeys, and the overall sense is of a hasty impermanence, a city thrown up on a whim while they thought of something serious to put in its place.’
- ‘It introduces the concept of process to capture the idea of impermanence, dissolvability and change.’
- ‘Over many of them there hangs an aura of impermanence, transiency, uncertainty.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.