One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In accordance with the highest standards; faultlessly.‘everyone behaved impeccably’‘she was impeccably dressed’
- ‘The tiny apartment where they lived was always impeccably clean.’
- ‘They had behaved impeccably.’
- ‘The pieces are impeccably made.’
- ‘Both operettas were impeccably cast and enchantingly sung.’
- ‘He dressed impeccably in a suit and tie.’
- ‘Our standards are impeccably high for everybody.’
- ‘He made his name with impeccably crafted movies.’
- ‘Both sketches are brilliantly conceived and impeccably performed.’
- ‘The surface was impeccably polished.’
- ‘He is impeccably dressed and always on time.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.