One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The brave risk of such small-scale impeccability and tastefulness lies in the possibility of underwhelming jaded ears (such as my own), but the restraint is rewarding and laudable.’
- ‘But part of our challenge is to bring a certain precision and impeccability to our efforts.’
- ‘Justice and charity require us to do the best we can to respect and support our pastors: that doesn't oblige us to credit them with impeccability or unfailing wisdom.’
- ‘Unless, of course, you just PREACH impeccability and are not in the habit of PRACTICING it, too!’
- ‘This week's Libran mandate is Beautify - which you Virgos do naturally for the world by cleaning, freshening, sorting, tidying, arranging and maintaining elegant order and Zen impeccability.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.