One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He displays an impassiveness throughout the book in his reactions to the people and events described in the book.’
- ‘Jen noticed the sharp intake of breath Michael took when he realized she was standing next to him; his entire body tensed up and a look of impassiveness took over his face.’
- ‘Mirrored on the inside face, with etched glass on the exterior, the 20 mm thick panels reflect the changing light and climatic conditions, creating a sense of calm impassiveness and slight mystery.’
- ‘This impassiveness or removal presents dilemma and difficulty when immediacy and accessibility has been anticipated.’
- ‘I tried to keep my face a mask a perfect impassiveness, as he always did, but I knew I looked desperately hopeful.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.