One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The prevention or treatment of disease with substances that stimulate the immune response.
- ‘Biological Therapy, or immunotherapy, uses substances made naturally in the body to stimulate or bolster your own immune response to the disorder.’
- ‘The final chapter discusses therapy, with an emphasis on sentinel lymph node biopsy techniques, immunotherapy, and vaccine therapy.’
- ‘All cancer treatments including chemotherapy, radiation therapy, immunotherapy, and surgery have been known to cause fatigue.’
- ‘Postoperatively, no radiation therapy or immunotherapy was attempted.’
- ‘In patients with metastatic disease that does not respond to radiotherapy or chemotherapy, immunotherapy may offer an additional form of cancer control.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.