One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Patients who are immunosuppressed and have chronic infection and severe anemia may be communicable for months to years.’
- ‘In those who are severely immunosuppressed the treatment and prophylaxis of opportunistic infections remains important.’
- ‘Patients who are immunosuppressed may receive vaccination, although it may be less effective.’
- ‘Their incidence appears to be increasing across a wide age range, both among immunocompetent and immunosuppressed populations, with the incidence in the latter group being several thousand-fold higher.’
- ‘Patients who are immunosuppressed or immunocompromised need to take prophylactic antibiotics when at risk of bacteremia.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.