One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Nasal lavage therefore represents a minimally invasive, reproducible method of obtaining specimens with immunologic relevance to the respiratory tract as a whole.’
- ‘These inflammatory cells consisted primarily of plasma cells and macrophages consistent with an immunologic response to the allograft tissue.’
- ‘Specific treatment can be immunologic or by antiviral compounds.’
- ‘Pulmonary surfactant plays a pivotal role for the biophysical and immunologic integrity of the lungs.’
- ‘Infection has also been suspected, perhaps associated with a peculiar immunologic response to subclinical infection.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.