One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Untreated cells from the AF and TZ showed a cortical localization of actin as visualized by immunofluorescent labeling.’
- ‘The presence of antinuclear antibodies was tested by indirect immunofluorescent antibody staining of fixed cells.’
- ‘We therefore evaluated an indirect immunofluorescent antibody assay for the diagnosis of melioidosis.’
- ‘The team used polymerase chain reaction technology and an immunofluorescent antibody test to identify the virus, and the scientists suspect that the disease originated from animals.’
- ‘Until recently, visualization of cytoskeletal filaments was mainly limited to immunofluorescent staining of fixed cells or fluorescent analog cytochemistry for living cells.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.