One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A technique for determining the location of an antigen (or antibody) in tissues by reaction with an antibody (or antigen) labeled with a fluorescent dye.
- ‘Spindles were detected by the indirect immunofluorescence method using antitubulin antibody.’
- ‘This is consistent with the uniformly distributed receptors found with immunofluorescence labeling.’
- ‘Paired sera were tested using immunofluorescence or enzyme immunoassay methods to establish the serologic diagnosis.’
- ‘Cells were therefore processed for immunofluorescence staining with anti-tubulin antibodies in order to visualize spindle morphology.’
- ‘The resulting immunofluorescence images indicated antibody binding to the membrane through an increase in the intensity of the vesicle border upon the addition of the labeled antibody.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.