One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Having a normal immune response.
- ‘Routine revaccination of immunocompetent persons previously vaccinated with 23-valent polysaccharide vaccine is not recommended.’
- ‘When infected, 99% of immunocompetent patients are asymptomatic after low inoculum exposure.’
- ‘Five of the six reviews reported a statistically significant reduction in pneumococcal pneumonia and bacteraemia among immunocompetent adults who were not otherwise at increased risk.’
- ‘Included in the patient population were immunocompetent adults receiving ventilatory support in hospital or long-term care settings.’
- ‘The fungus is capable of causing disseminated infection in immunocompetent hosts and is endemic to distinct geographic regions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.