One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Involuntary weight loss can lead to muscle wasting, decreased immunocompetence, depression and an increased rate of disease complications.’
- ‘In addition, physical factors such as the patient's general health, nutrition, and immunocompetence should be evaluated.’
- ‘Only a concentration at or above this one can be regarded as an indicator of immunological priming or immunocompetence.’
- ‘These diets contain specific combinations of nutrients that enhance immunocompetence, maintain intestinal integrity, and modify the response to stress.’
- ‘Strong evidence suggests that dietary supplementation with arginine enhances immunocompetence in adults in humans and in animal models.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.