One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Admittance and impedance (as a combined concept).
- ‘The children were examined at two and four weeks and were evaluated using acoustic immittance and pneumatic otoscopy based on a previously designed algorithm.’
- ‘Since both networks are simply just pairs of coupled D transmission lines, the derivation of the constraints on the junction immittances is familiar.’
- ‘The Pattern option can be used only in conjunction with two-terminal immittances, i.e. impedance and admittance elements such as resistors, conductances, capacitors, and inductors.’
- ‘The performance of the proposed floating immittance is demonstrated on a fifth order elliptic filter.’
- ‘For screening purposes, acoustic immittance is intended to monitor each student's middle ear status.’
1950s: blend of impedance and admittance.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.