One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But Physiocrats argued that freedom would create greater abundance, thereby banishing the fears immemorially associated with famine.’
- ‘At times there is an overpowering sense of Eden to Angkor-the virgin light falling through the trees, the houses on stilts above the green paddies, the water buffalo chomping along immemorially beside Tonle Sap lake.’
- ‘There are good psychological and symbolic reasons why some parties want the cattle to be prehistoric and immemorially wild, but the scientific studies do not bear out these claims.’
- ‘Only by understanding the nature of traditional architecture, honed immemorially by humankind's relationship to nature, can we begin to make sustainable buildings.’
- ‘It has immemorially in Europe been the business of monarchs and their servants, and history has largely been the narrative of their doings.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.