One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘I was shocked at first to find so many women in their 20s and 30s act so immaturely.’
- ‘He smirked, he rolled his eyes and he behaved very immaturely.’
- ‘The youth definitely handled the situation rather immaturely, i.e: turning into a mob, but I think the city should have anticipated this mass influx of drunken youth, and maybe given them something to do.’
- ‘Some of us act maturely and some act immaturely.’
- ‘After not inconsiderable troubles in my life I was thinking excitedly if immaturely that this was a bit of a milestone - something to celebrate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.