One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The youth definitely handled the situation rather immaturely, i.e: turning into a mob, but I think the city should have anticipated this mass influx of drunken youth, and maybe given them something to do.’
- ‘He smirked, he rolled his eyes and he behaved very immaturely.’
- ‘Some of us act maturely and some act immaturely.’
- ‘After not inconsiderable troubles in my life I was thinking excitedly if immaturely that this was a bit of a milestone - something to celebrate.’
- ‘I was shocked at first to find so many women in their 20s and 30s act so immaturely.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.