One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Once again matter has disappeared, this time giving way to the immateriality of communication, where everything is discourse and discourse is everything.’
- ‘‘The paintings are constantly changing in different light conditions, effecting a fluctuation between materiality and immateriality,’ she adds.’
- ‘So you are embracing video's immateriality but also raising the need for materiality.’
- ‘‘The immateriality of electronic texts is unsettling, a turn-off.’’
- ‘The artist's touch is rendered as something palpable that intrudes on the immateriality of the photographic representation, to which the finger points - from inside the representation, as it were.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.