One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But neither do the serious immanentists that deny the transcendent aspect of God, nor the serious transcendentalists who deny the imminent aspect of God.’
- ‘The essay on has as its agenda both to demonstrate that an immanentist phenomenology is bound to fail, and to suggest the need for a phenomenology that opens up again the question of transcendence.’
- ‘Texts are never just self-referential in the manner that a deconstructionist ‘immanentist’ reading understands them.’
- ‘His analysis of religion and religious belief is, then, ‘immanentist.’’
- ‘From mesmerism and animal magnetism to theosophy and beyond, he chronicles with great seriousness attempts by modern artists to explore immanentist spiritualities.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.