One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Somewhere in the centre is ‘the still point of the turning world’, to use Eliot's imageless image.’
- ‘The notion of a single cybernetic organism is rejected in favor of a body-without-organs, ‘an imageless, organless body [which is] perpetually reinserted into the process of production’.’
- ‘Listening to radio via television is a curious experience as you stare blankly at an imageless blue screen while your ears do all the work.’
- ‘The viewer spends an inordinate amount of time staring at a black, imageless screen, being occasionally jarred by the sound of the piano.’
- ‘The girl looked around at the cave, noticing the imageless walls.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.