One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But fund managers are overcoming their distaste for illiquidity in order to seek out value in the sector.’
- ‘Higher rates might buttress the greenback, but with a real possibility of inciting deleveraging, illiquidity, and market dislocation (a hint of which was provided in July and August).’
- ‘Its traditional disadvantages of high entry costs leading to illiquidity have been exacerbated, making it more difficult, particularly for the smaller investor, to get a foot on the ladder.’
- ‘For his first big embroilment after the 1987 stock market crash, the enemies were discernible and all grouped together on one front - low stock prices, financial system illiquidity, and broken confidence.’
- ‘There should be a fundamental understanding that leveraging in the asset markets creates its own liquidity during the boom, only to collapse in illiquidity come the inevitable liquidation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.