One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘An example is illegibly handwritten orders or lack of communication between primary physician and wound care provider that results in patient injury.’
- ‘To avoid errors caused by illegibly written orders the following should be observed.’
- ‘The last thing a teacher wants to do while correcting mounds of tests is to spend time deciphering what a student has illegibly written.’
- ‘People write illegibly or mumble unintelligibly.’
- ‘Instead of making fonts illegibly small, it may make percentage-sized fonts incredibly large.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.