One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Inflammation of the ileum.
- ‘Feeding hay to pigs is an aid for ileitis,’ Dan Wilson said.’
- ‘Advances in molecular techniques have by and large established the aetiology of regional ileitis (Crohn's disease) due to M. paratiibercnlosis, a species closely related to M. avium.’
- ‘Ten percent of cases have backwash ileitis with involvement of the terminal ileum.’
- ‘The ileitis in this disease is acute and subacute.’
- ‘A woman patient of ours had had multiple operations on her bowel for ileitis and colitis induced by radiation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.