One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
I know what you mean.‘IKWYM about getting new speakers’
- ‘IKWYM - breathlessness could well be just because your little one is getting bigger.’
- ‘IKWYM about him and I've read other articles he's written.’
- ‘IKWYM about laundry, I love crisp cotton sheets after they've been dried in the summer sun outside.’
- ‘IKWYM about not being brave enough, I would have loved to call my son Constantine.’
- ‘My older brothers were in love with Annette, so IKWYM.’
- ‘IKWYM—I've been collecting music from different talent show alumni for seven years now.’
- ‘They look great but IKWYM about dry muffins—I'm not a fan.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.