One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
I know, right? (used to express agreement or empathy)‘IKR. I was excited for this too’‘IKR? It's so not fair’
- ‘When people text me and say “IKR,” I don’t know what a good response would be.’
- ‘IKR, if we didn't move, then our relationships would be, like, so much better!’
- ‘IKR! I can't believe she said that.’
- ‘IKR, the dude isn’t even good at this.’
- ‘I usually use 'IKR' in an 'us versus them' situation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.