One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
If you do not know about something, you do not worry about it.
- ‘There truly are times when ignorance is bliss, Miss.’
- ‘The secret to working with dangerous animals is to remember that ignorance is bliss.’
- ‘No wonder they claim that ignorance is bliss.’
- ‘Unless you believe ignorance is bliss, the discovery of the truth of any situation is a good thing.’
- ‘She had already learned that ignorance is bliss.’
- ‘Ignorance is bliss to the general public when it comes to such sensitive and important institutions as the economy.’
- ‘Most of us believe that ignorance is bliss.’
- ‘They say ignorance is bliss, and that proved to be the case because I wasn't overawed in that first game.’
- ‘Ignorance is bliss on the executive rung of the corporate ladder.’
- ‘Ignorance is bliss and we have absolutely no clue whether we are in a tourist rip-off joint or an authentic charming authentic tea house.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.