One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As a composer, Mahler, undoubtedly one of the most original artists of his time, was an intellectual and a powerful ideologist.’
- ‘As a politician, Allende always exhibited a Marxist orientation, but he excelled as a practitioner rather than an ideologist or intellectual.’
- ‘The leaders, ideologists and mentors of those groups of immigrants later on became famous as ‘the’ leaders of the world-wide known Israeli Labour Movement and subsequently as ‘the’ founders and leaders of the State of Israel.’
- ‘Their theoreticians and ideologists also reduce civilizations to culture, cultures to religion, and religions to inherently incompatible archetypal constants that vie, clash, and struggle with and against each other.’
- ‘In 1989, the pro-capitalist partocracy, in alliance with liberal intelligentsia, fought bureaucratic absolutism under the same banner that was raised by the ideologists of the third estate against the old regime in 1789.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.