A police lineup.
- ‘They would also have appreciated that Mr Hackney could not be sure of the appellant's identity on an identity parade.’
- ‘Having established that a murder had been committed to their own satisfaction if nobody else's, they proceeded to line up the suspects, like an identity parade.’
- ‘Later he picks out the accused on an identity parade.’
- ‘Indeed, inside the building there is a huge special hall intended for the use of, among other things, the Community Policing Forum, as well as for the identity parade of suspects.’
- ‘The point was taken that he was never asked to attend an identity parade.’