One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The identifiably proletarian cultural institutions began to coalesce in the same period: with rising real wages and a decades-long slide in food prices, the space in which a cheap, accessible popular culture could flourish was reopened.’
- ‘It is taking the US system towards a European system of more identifiably partisan newspapers.’
- ‘These additions raise the number of identifiably right-of-center speakers on the program to five - out of approximately 100 listed in the program.’
- ‘It is identifiably west coast, but I don't think it matters.’
- ‘From 1969-74, the rock industry produced 34 identifiably anti-war songs, of which 26 made it into the top 100 in the American charts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.