One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of the US state of Idaho or its inhabitants.‘the Idahoan woods’
- ‘I've lived quite a few years through mountainous, rural Idahoan winters and survived them.’
- ‘Idaho Taco: A jumbo Idahoan potato is baked, opened and then loaded to the brim with your favourite taco toppings.’
- ‘it is still somewhat amazing, considering the conservative heritage of Idaho politics, to realize the influence that Kennedy had with Idahoan politicians.’
- ‘Let us inspire you with our collection of real Idahoan recipes today!’
A native or inhabitant of the US state of Idaho.‘a daunting task for the Idahoan’
- ‘This decision reflects the fact that all Idahoans benefit when its energy consumers can invest in local, clean solar energy.’
- ‘By 1980, only 17 percent of Idahoans were employed in agriculture or mining, and by 2009 that number had dropped even further, to 3.9 percent.’
- ‘Every Idahoan deserves the peace of mind that police officers know the law.’
- ‘The religiously minded, home-schooled Idahoan also spent time at a Buddhist monastery and tried to join the French foreign legion.’
- ‘He had started to climb down the bluff to fish for sea perch from the rocks below, something the Idahoan has done for decades.’
- ‘However, how the plan will impact Idahoans has drawn conflicting reports from various organizations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.