One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In case you missed it (used to draw attention to something noteworthy)‘ICYMI, here's a link to Sunday's podcast’
- ‘ICYMI, the summer series based on a Stephen King novel about a transparent force field that covers a small New England town recently got a premiere date.’
- ‘ICYMI, here's Dalton Ross' interview covering the finale.’
- ‘Make sure to check out Ian's briefing from yesterday, ICYMI.’
- ‘It's being discussed in this FanShot, ICYMI.’
- ‘ICYMI, the two previous season 8 teasers (no new footage) are here.’
- ‘ICYMI: Our photographer took a behind-the-scenes tour of the new $295M medical center in S. Waterfront.’
- ‘The ads will start popping up in print publications and on outdoor ad spaces starting next week (and icymi, the S3 trailer is here).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.