One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Only the icteric serum from control patients developed a color (clear pink) change at the end of the assay.’
- ‘No specimens were hemolyzed, icteric, or lipemic.’
- ‘The postmortem examination revealed a slightly icteric liver with marked vascular abnormalities and an adenocarcinoma of the common hepatic duct.’
- ‘Three months later, he was icteric and had a palpable liver edge, but splenomegaly, ascites, and other stigmata of chronic liver disease were absent.’
- ‘Following the identification of an icteric infant, the maternal and preceding neonatal history are reviewed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.