One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To detect the sequence determinants of the capacity to form icosahedral quaternary assemblies, we performed a comparative analysis of icosahedral and non-icosahedral lumazine synthases.’
- ‘You may note that the spheres sit more or less on the vertices of an icosahedron, which is why this configuration is called the icosahedral arrangement.’
- ‘Until the recent advances in computational power, simulating the protein coat of an entire icosahedral virus would have been futile.’
- ‘In order to simulate a calcium ion located on a symmetry axis under icosahedral boundary conditions, it was necessary to develop a single-atom model that conforms to the symmetry requirements.’
- ‘Thus, the combination of a spherical quadratic boundary potential and icosahedral rotational symmetry conditions maintained the initial distribution of solvation waters at the exterior boundary.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.