One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He talks to us in his own iconographic language using hieroglyphs of expressionless cartoon figures, with male and female attributes, which he draws by hand before reproducing digitally.’
- ‘Working in metals, resin, wood and paint, Bourgeois has developed a strict iconographic language in which for example sewing and its tools are specifically to do with repair and motherly love.’
- ‘Attired in African garments and armed with carved walking sticks, LeRoy Clarke cuts an imposing figure; much like the price tag on one of his iconographic paintings.’
- ‘With the exception of the pieces in the Kinshasa museum, the attribution of these masks to the Luntu is based on the combination of stylistic and iconographic traits.’
- ‘Even when reality has changed completely, we sometimes choose to stick to these iconographic images that were created maybe more than 20 years ago.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.