One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A sweet frozen food similar to ice cream but containing less butterfat.‘bowls of ice milk’count noun ‘thirteen flavors of ice creams, ice milks, and ices’
- ‘I plan on checking out other restaurants in the area that sell ice milk, hot dogs, hamburgers, French fries, onion rings, etc.’
- ‘I lived on a diet of popcorn, lemon-chiffon ice milk and Omega hamburgers.’
- ‘Opting for a cup of ice milk instead of a cup of ice cream will save you 165 calories, 18 grams of fat, 11.2 grams of saturated fat and 70 milligrams of cholesterol.’
- ‘Everyone wants that center vote so bad they come off about as interesting as unflavored, unsweetened ice milk.’
- ‘When you want something cold and sweet, swap high-fat ice cream with frozen bananas, grapes and orange slices, or low-fat or nonfat frozen yogurt, ice milk or sherbet.’
- ‘Another Best of Edmonton dynasty, Baskin-Robbins continues to hold your allegiance as the finest dispenser of ice cream, ice milk and frozen dairy-related products.’
- ‘Much of the commercial soft serve ice cream available is ice milk.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.