One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for Iberian (sense 2 of the noun)
- ‘The Department of Ibero-Romance linguistics was founded in 1978.’
- ‘Concentration in Ibero-Romance philology and linguistics.’
- ‘The ideal case appears to be the combination of two Romance idioms: French and Italian, and French and an Ibero-Romance language.’
- ‘All modern Ibero-Romance (rather geographical than linguistic term) idioms originated in the north of the Iberian peninsula.’
- ‘The workshop aims at raising and discussing relevant issues on the transcription of intonation in the Ibero-Romance languages.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.