A portable electronic device for playing and storing digital audio and video files.
- ‘After the first couple of days of usage I was concerned that I'd actually been shipped one of the older iPods with the short battery life.’
- ‘Publicity photos show an iPod connected to a terminal.’
- ‘Few other gadgets in the last decade have inspired as much adulation as the iPod.’
- ‘The man works in an airport and was carrying the iPod in his pocket when it exploded.’
- ‘Elvis nearly blew the audition by neglecting to plug in his iPod.’