One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
attributive (of a relationship, especially one with God) formed by personal encounter.
- ‘We may continue to have moments of I-Thou encounter until for some reason we lose contact with each other.’
- ‘Indeed, I believe that Buber's sharp dichotomy between I-Thou and I-It encounters is misleading as phenomenology.’
- ‘Then the soft-spoken Ken asked us to walk out into the woods to practice I-Thou with the trees.’
- ‘In that chapter she also compares Bakhtin's view on dialogue with Buber's I-Thou relationship.’
- ‘Our theme this evening is how we apply the I-Thou concept to our encounter with community.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.