One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
I'm going to.‘I guess I'ma just wing it’
- ‘Andy's still wearing those glasses so I'ma call it even.’
- ‘I'm not updating both stories until then cuz I'ma be on vacation.’
- ‘I'ma read for a little bit.’
- ‘I'ma tell pretty much the whole story.’
- ‘Ima be honest with you, I wanna marry you.’
- ‘I'ma do what ya'll is doing.’
- ‘I'ma dream of what could've happened today.’
- ‘I'ma need everyone else to get on board.’
- ‘I'ma have to cross Lincoln off my list.’
- ‘Imma just continue to make great records.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.