One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The branch of geography concerned with the determination and mapping of the relative elevation of areas of land.
- ‘The hypsography polygons are coded to form elevation zones, as indicated in the classification scheme below.’
- ‘Notice that the hypsography data also include valuable information in the Elevation field.’
- ‘All input hypsography and hydrography data were appended and trimmed to cover the areas for each processing block.’
- ‘The DCW supplemental point hypsography layer represents locations and values of collapsed contours.’
- ‘The hypsography layer contains ground surface elevation information in the form of contour lines.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.