One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Central agencies opposed hypothecation in the absence of financial market disciplines.’
- ‘The reason for this is that hypothecation reduces financial accountability in the absence of competitive market disciplines.’
- ‘But this hypothecation has slipped over the years.’
- ‘If hypothecation is extended and the Treasury manages a series of accounts tying revenue to specific spending, they will lose some of this clout.’
- ‘The hypothecation scheme has been a completely predictable disaster.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.