One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But this hypothecation has slipped over the years.’
- ‘Central agencies opposed hypothecation in the absence of financial market disciplines.’
- ‘The hypothecation scheme has been a completely predictable disaster.’
- ‘If hypothecation is extended and the Treasury manages a series of accounts tying revenue to specific spending, they will lose some of this clout.’
- ‘The reason for this is that hypothecation reduces financial accountability in the absence of competitive market disciplines.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.