One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And oestriol is a measure of the function of the hypothalamic pituitary adrenal axis, or the HPA axis in the foetus.’
- ‘Hypothyroidism can also develop secondary to hypothalamic and pituitary disorders.’
- ‘Common nervous system manifestations include facial palsies, and hypothalamic and pituitary lesions.’
- ‘Amygdaloid nuclei and the hypothalamic structures are known to have intimate functional relationships.’
- ‘Like others of these peptides, glucagon is expressed in the brain stem and hypothalamic neurons.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.