One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Hypothyroidism can also develop secondary to hypothalamic and pituitary disorders.’
- ‘Amygdaloid nuclei and the hypothalamic structures are known to have intimate functional relationships.’
- ‘And oestriol is a measure of the function of the hypothalamic pituitary adrenal axis, or the HPA axis in the foetus.’
- ‘Like others of these peptides, glucagon is expressed in the brain stem and hypothalamic neurons.’
- ‘Common nervous system manifestations include facial palsies, and hypothalamic and pituitary lesions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.