One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Abnormally low blood pressure.
- ‘The physical examination demonstrated pallor, hypotension and tachycardia.’
- ‘Adverse events include a risk of respiratory arrest, hypotension, and impaired consciousness.’
- ‘Another condition seen in pregnant women is hypotension or abnormally low blood pressure.’
- ‘Toxic shock syndrome can present with hypotension, erythema, fever and multisystem dysfunction.’
- ‘More severe episodes may progress to respiratory difficulties, hypotension, or cardiac dysrhythmias.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.