One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for hypostatize
- ‘Love as God's mode of existence ‘hypostasizes’ God, constitutes his being.’
- ‘The practical circumstances of this ‘emancipation’ could not be sustained in the hypostasising jargon of meaning.’
- ‘The clown, the early counterpart of the trickster, would have in ritual the role of evoking the violation of taboo, hypostasized in myth.’
- ‘Nozick protests that he does not, as Hacking charges, describe rationality as a ‘hypostasised entity.’’
- ‘To posit a rupture is to hypostasize a piercing through; an Aufhebung which neither lifts up nor preserves the dialectic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.