One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for hypostatize
- ‘Nozick protests that he does not, as Hacking charges, describe rationality as a ‘hypostasised entity.’’
- ‘To posit a rupture is to hypostasize a piercing through; an Aufhebung which neither lifts up nor preserves the dialectic.’
- ‘Love as God's mode of existence ‘hypostasizes’ God, constitutes his being.’
- ‘The clown, the early counterpart of the trickster, would have in ritual the role of evoking the violation of taboo, hypostasized in myth.’
- ‘The practical circumstances of this ‘emancipation’ could not be sustained in the hypostasising jargon of meaning.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.