One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A report in the Internal Medicine Journal describes a patient with chronic caffeine toxicity manifesting as hypokalaemic myopathy.’
- ‘If a patient is hypokalemic, the hypokalemia should be corrected before IV magnesium therapy is considered.’
- ‘Hypochloremic, hypokalemic, or metabolic alkalosis might be present in patients who purge.’
- ‘A high-potassium diet is especially important in endurance athletes, who may tend to be hypokalemic.’
- ‘Consumers should not take glycyrrhizin while fasting or if they are hypokalemic, pregnant, or diabetic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.