One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘If a patient is hypokalemic, the hypokalemia should be corrected before IV magnesium therapy is considered.’
- ‘A report in the Internal Medicine Journal describes a patient with chronic caffeine toxicity manifesting as hypokalaemic myopathy.’
- ‘Consumers should not take glycyrrhizin while fasting or if they are hypokalemic, pregnant, or diabetic.’
- ‘Hypochloremic, hypokalemic, or metabolic alkalosis might be present in patients who purge.’
- ‘A high-potassium diet is especially important in endurance athletes, who may tend to be hypokalemic.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.